Sunday, November 1, 2009

Horror

I’m in the shadow with a bloodied knife, covered in blood myself. I cannot remember what happened that lonely cold night 'were is she' I screamed into the night but I don’t know why I screamed and who is she.
I Jumping up from the ground and I felt something poking me in the ribs so I put my cold and bloody hand in my pocket and there was a key but I don’t know what too.
So as I am trying to remember what it is to a Sharpe throbbing pains happens and then I have a flashback, the garage is in 53rd & 3rd. So I find the garage after frantic looking, parked inside there is a Chevy Nova.
As I search carelessly I bump into something I thought was a seat but instead to my horror it was a....a.....a.......ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Jesse,

    You've got your dad's talent for writing! These two are EXCELLENT - to the E to the X....

    Keep it up!

    mike

    ReplyDelete